Table of Contents:
1. How To Track Your GST Application Status?
业务自2017年以来,Goods and Service Tax (GST) has become the reality of the business segment in India. It took time for the business fraternity of India to come to terms with the ‘new normal’ in the tax system. Albeit the scenario is much better as we are three years into the process of getting comfortable with GST, there is still a lot of vagueness in theinformation regarding GST.
Hence, it is significant to raise awareness regarding every aspect of GST. One of the pertinent queries that have taxpayers groping for the right procedure is – how to track theGST application status. This article aims at answering all the queries regarding the same.
2. How To Check GST Application Status Or GST Registration Status?
Follow these succeeding steps to check your GST status-
Step 1-Open the销售税门户
Step 2-Navigate/Click on Services, and then click on Registration
Step 3-In thatClick Track Application Status
Step 4-Enter your ARN which was received during theGST Registration Application.
Step 5-Fill in the CAPTCHA Code and click on Search
3. GST Registration Status
The online registration procedure for GST is the same as most online registrations. You need to visitwww.gst.gov.inand click the ‘Register Now’ link from the drop-down of the ‘Taxpayer’ tab. This will take you to an online form where you are required to fill in all the information about your business.
After filling in all the information, you will have to submit the form. This will be followed by a one-time-password (OTP) generation that will be sent to your mobile number or email id. Just like that, one step leads to the other, with a lot of KYC documents and images that need to be uploaded from time to time before you arrive at the submit button.
4. Documents For GST Registration
The system auto-generates the unique Application Reference Number (ARN). The ARN number helps to dotrack GST application status. Important documents that are required while applying for an ARN include –
- Complete KYC that includes PAN card, identification proof, and residence proof of the Directors and/ or Partners.
- Complete information about the constitution of the business that is being registered for GST.
- Rent agreement/ electricity bill of the business premises.
- Articles of Association (AOA)
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Partnership Deed
- A canceled cheque
5. How To Track GST Application Status by ARN?
You cantrack GST application statusby ARN. It requires very basic skills to operate a computer for this. The entire procedure is explained in very simple terms inwww.gst.gov.in. Here is how you can check yourGST application status online:
- Open the websitewww.gst.gov.in
- Find ‘Services’ on the top left-hand corner after ‘Home’
- Once you click on the ‘Service’ tab, you will find ‘Registration’ in the dropdown.
- Upon clicking on ‘Registration’, you will be led to ‘Track Application Status’.
- Just below that, you will find an ARN written followed by an empty bar.
- Now, all you need to do is put your ARN number and click on ‘Search’.
- The status of yourGST Track ARNwill be revealed.
6. GST Application Status (ARN)
The status of the GST application will display differently according to the level of completion of the procedure that it might have reached at the time of checking. The implications of theARN statusdisplayed are mentioned here:
- Pending for Verification– This means that the process of registration has been completed and verification is awaited.
- Provisional– It means that the registration process has not yet been completed by a Provisional ID that has been provided to the applicant.
- Migrated– This implies that migration to GST has been completed.
- Canceled– Just as the word suggests, the application has been canceled.
- Validation Against Error– This means that the PAN card submitted failed to match with the details sourced from the Income Tax Department and hence requires resubmission of the document.
7. Track GST Application Status
The sudden shift to the new tax system has come as a jolt to the business community in India. Particularly the business owners who fall under the unorganised sector. There is a lot of inhibition when it comes toGST Registration Status&GST Application Statuswhilst dealing with the technological aspect of it.
Hence, we have made an honest attempt to explain the entireGST Track Application&GST VerificationProcedure most simply so that even non-tech savvy business owners can check theirGST application statuson their own by using their ARN. This apart, GST you can also check yourGST application status by Pan Number. Once you get used to it, handling the entireGST activities onlinewill become as easy as operating a smartphone. Hence, just keep your inhibitions at bay and get hands-on withGST registration status.
|我们希望我们的文章turned out to be useful for you. For more such informative content, you can visit these linked articles as well:|
|GST On Gold Jewellery||GST On Electric Vehicles||GST On Restaurant Bills|
|GST On Cars||GST On Rental Income||Impact of GST On IT Industry|
Stay updated with new business ideas & business tips with OkCredit blogs in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi & more!
Download OkCredit now& get rid of your bookkeeping hassles.
OkCredit is 100% Made in India.
Q1. How to get GST number?
- Visit the officialGST Portal-https://www.gst.gov.in/
- Click on Services, then Registration -> New Registration
- Enter all your official documents and details like PAN number, contact information, and email address.
- Click Proceed.
Q2. How to check GST no?
- Step 1-Go to the official website. Click on the login page and enter your valid credentials to begin.
- Step 2-Click on the Search Taxpayers dropdown
- Step 3-Click on the search button by GSTIN/UIN and click on enter the GST Number specified on the statement in the search column.
Q3. How to apply GST online?
- Click on the Services Tab.
- Then open Registration -> New Registration
- Add your details and receive your GST invoice in your mail.